UNITY IS THE MODERN, CLOUD-BASED PRACTICE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM BASED ON THE CONVEYANCER.
WHAT IS UNITY?
Based on The Conveyancer – Canada’s #1 practice specific solution for real estate practitioners – Unity brings comprehensive and secure conveyancing to the web. Unity combines “work-from-anywhere” convenience with a host of new timesaving features.
The Conveyancer is retiring and being replaced by Unity
As a fully integrated practice management platform, Unity lets you manage your practice more efficiently than ever before. Legal professionals can optimize their workflows and benefit from accessing our industry-leading partner solutions from insurers, lenders, and other industry stakeholders, directly from Unity and all within a completely secure online environment. Since it’s web-based, you no longer have to worry about performing version updates, security, upgrades or virus protection for Unity. We’ll do all of that for you while you focus your valuable time on your practice.
Your data automatically moves to Unity
To help you get up and running on Unity, your client contact data, master templates, and letterheads currently in The Conveyancer is automatically moved over. You can learn more about what exactly gets moved to Unity here.
- Based on The Conveyancer and securely hosted on the web
- Centralized databases have everything you need in one place
- Direct access to all our leading partners
- Bank-grade security and data privacy protections
- Work from anywhere convenience
- Your critical data is automatically moved from The Conveyancer to Unity
- Training and support to get you up and running
Safe and Secure
- Bank-grade security