The Unity Challenge Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
DoProcess LP (the “Sponsor”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This DoProcess Unity Challenge Contest (“Contest”) is subject to the following rules (“Rules”).
The Ontario Segment Contest will consist of 10 draws from among the entries received by the Sponsor. The Contest Period commences September 24, 2018 at 5:00 a.m. EDT and shall end on December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”).
The Prairies Segment Contest will consist of 10 draws from among the entries received by the Sponsor. The Contest Period commences December 10, 2018 at 5:00 a.m. EDT and shall end on April 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”).
During the Contest Period for each segment: (1) Complete the Unity Challenge and your email address will automatically be entered for the draw. Alternatively you may enter the contest by submitting your name, complete mailing address and telephone number and mailing it to: the Unity Challenge Contest at: Suite 700, 123 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2M2 Attn: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person regardless of where the entry is made online or via a mail in ballot. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
The Contest is open to all qualified entrants who have, on the date of their entry in the Contest, attained the age of majority. Employees assigned to DoProcess (and all employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates), their immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household, as well as employees of participating publicity and promotion agencies involved in the planning, production or conduct of the Contest are not eligible to participate. The Contest is not open to residents of the Province of Quebec.
Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period for each segment.
Potential winners for the Contest will be selected in a random draw held at Suite 700, 123 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2M2 – at approximately 12:00 noon EDT on January 11th, 2019 for the Ontario Segment Contest and May 11th, 2019 for the Prairies Segment Contest. For the Ontario Segment Contest, only ballots received by 11:59 pm EDT on December 31st, 2018 will be entered for the draw. For the Prairies Segment Contest, only ballots received by 11:59 pm EDT on April 30, 2019 will be entered for the draw. Each draw will result in 10 winners for the prize as described below. A representative of the Sponsor will conduct the prize drawing. To win the prize, potential winners selected must provide the correct answer to a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, without mechanical or electronic assistance, administered by telephone, e-mail or mail. The potential winner will be notified by telephone within 10 business days of the date that their name is drawn and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and return of all necessary releases. If a potential winning entrant: (a) cannot be contacted by telephone by the end of 10 business days following the draw, or (b) has not, or does not, comply with the Rules; or (c) provides an incorrect answer to the time-limited skill testing question, another potentially winning entrant shall be randomly chosen from the entries received during the Contest Period. The winner’s name may be posted on the DoProcess website (www.doprocess.com) following the Sponsor’s receipt of the drawn winner’s release. The winner should receive the prize within six (6) to eight (8) weeks of confirmation that the skill testing question has been correctly answered and all required documentation has been returned.
For each segment, the prize will consist of ten (10) draws for a prize of one (1) $100 VISA® gift card. No substitutions, transfers, assignments or cash redemption of the prize is permitted. The Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Some restrictions may apply. All prizes are in Canadian funds. All taxes, fees and surcharges, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. A printed copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a written request to the following address: DoProcess, Attn. Marketing, Suite 700, 123 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2M2. Entrants further agree to be bound by the interpretation and decisions of the Sponsor’s Contest judges, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds: (a) to be tampering with the Contest entry process and the operation of the Contest; (b) to be acting in violation of the Rules; (c) has submitted obscene or offensive feedback; or (d) has engaged in conduct in the Contest intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person.
- The Sponsor will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, on-line, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, late, illegible, garbled or delayed Internet computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof or for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or withdraw the Contest without prior notice and without liability to the Sponsor. If the Contest is terminated, the Sponsor shall give notice on the DoProcess website (www.doprocess.com).
- The Contest is governed by the laws of Canada and any applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- All taxes, fees, and surcharges, if any, on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promoting and publicizing the services of the Sponsor in any medium without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. A winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Failure by a winner to return any required documents within 5 days of courier delivery to the Sponsor’s mail address or return of prize documents or prize as undeliverable shall result in disqualification of the winner and selection of an alternative winner, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternative winner but in the event an alternate winner cannot be reasonably determined, such prize will go un-awarded.
- Entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding, use or misuse of the prize, including liability for personal injury or damage to property.