Work how you want – UnityDrive keeps everything in perfect sync.
UnityDrive lets you work on files in Unity or right on your computer. Everything is automatically updated everywhere.
It’s that simple.
Some days it’s just easier to work on matter files right on your desktop – but how do you keep track of what’s what and what’s where?
Powered by UnitySmartSync technology, UnityDrive keeps everything automatically updated for you no matter where you choose to work – and guarantees continuous data availability.
Simple. Smart. Seamless. Secure.
- Simple: easy local desktop access to all your Unity files
- Smart: files and folders on your computer stay in perfect sync with Unity and vice versa
- Seamless: install UnityDrive with one click to keep everything automatically updated
- Secure: Everything is encrypted and benefits from Unity’s advanced data protections
Just the FAQs
Sure is! Whatever changes you make to files on your local UnityDrive folder on your computer are smart-synced and automatically updated everywhere. So Unity and your local files stay in lockstep.
Nope. Save time by having all your files right there on your computer and the confidence they will automatically update in Unity.
Pro tip – it’s faster to drag documents to UnityDrive than uploading them to Unity via a browser. Score.
Sure can. Work away on your computer, and the next time you have an internet connection UnitySmartSync technology will ensure files are synced and available everywhere.
Yes. Save on the cost of external cloud storage solutions with the confidence that all your matters are backed up and securely synced with UnityDrive.
UnityDrive is included in your transaction costs. Unity is the only web-based application with built-in file sync features.
How does UnityDrive work?
UnityDrive: Save Precious Time and Money
- Save time: No more saving files to your desktop and then uploading them back to Unity.
- Stay sync’d: Work away on files at your own speed on your desktop - everything is automatically synced to Unity.
- Save Money: No need for another paid cloud storage or sync solution - UnityDrive is included in your transaction fees.
- Safety: Have a “safety copy” of all your Unity files on your local computer for an extra peace of mind.
UnityDrive: Smart AND Secure
- Encryption: Everything saved in UnityDrive is encrypted when it’s sync’d with Unity.
- Virus free: UnityDrive files are scanned for viruses when transferred to Unity.
- Layers of security: UnityDrive files are protected by two-factor authentication and your unique user ID and password.
- You Control Access: Just like in Unity, you can control who has access to what files in UnityDrive.